Great for pre workout.
|Porridge Oats, 50 g||186||30||4||6||1|
|Egg Generic – 1 egg||105||1||7||9||0|
|Fresh – Banana Raw, 100 gm||89||23||0||1||12|
|Fresh Milk Semi-skimmed, 150 ml||75||7||3||5||7|
|One Teaspoon of Honey , 1 teaspoon||21||6||0||0||6|
|Dried Apricots, 15 g||27||5||0||1||5|
1. Place oats and milk in a large bowl (add a little water until the oats are submerged) cook in a microwave for 2 mins.
3. Crack and egg into the bowl, stir and cook for an extra minute.
4. Stir (cook for longer if you wish to have a thicker consistency)
5. Add Honey, Apricots, and Banana Chucks and some ground Cinnamon to taste.
Mackerel and Avocado Salad
Great for pre bed time.
|Mackerel Fillets In Brine 125g Tin (88g Drained)||220||0||16||18||0|
|Generic – Avacado – Small (ripe)||200||12||18||0||0|
|Spinach – Raw, 1 cup||7||1||0||1||0|
|Cucumber – Quarter., 50 g 1/4 cucumber||5||1||0||0||1|
|Baby Plum Tomatoes , 50 g||9||2||0||0||2|
|Garlic Clove, 1 each (3g)||3||0||0||0||0|
|Pitted Black Olives, 20 g (drained)||30||1||3||0||0|
1. Drain Mackerel Fillets place into a large bowl
2. Remove Skin and stone and chop Avocado into small pieces, add into bowl.
3. Add a crushed garlic clove into the bowl and mash all the ingredients together using a fork.
4. Place the spinach, tomatoes, cucumbers in a separate bowl and add the Avacado/Makerel mixture on top.
5. Decorate the mixture with black olives, balsamic vinegar, black pepper and chilli flakes to taste.
Eating a healthy balanced diet is equally as important to getting results and aiding recovery whilst engaging in a training program.
By conducting body composition testing and food diary analysis I can give you specific calorie requirements and nutritional advice to ensure you reach your goals.
Eating healthy doesn't have to be time consuming and tasteless. Here are a couple of my favourite recipes which can be made in under 10 mins...